Thursday, August 13, 2009

Babies, Puppies and Super Models


I dropped by to see my friends at web2mobiledesign in Santa Monica a few weeks ago. Michael and Nik were busy but I spent a few minutes with them. I brought up the subject of app promotion. Nik mentioned that you cannot go wrong with babies, puppies and super models. I just so happened to be a baby cartoon expert. YouTube promotion is part of my social networking plan. I have prepared 5 (1-minute) HD YouTube demo commercials. One features a baby kicking the Boss's butt. I remember watching old Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoons. Rocky would say, "You'd do THAT to a baby?" Bullwinkle would answer "You bet Rock, and I'd do it to you". Hugh DeMann actually forces the babies to work for him in the video, he deserves a beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment