Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pizza


My first idea was an "Insult Maker". It was really a lame idea looking back. I found a pirate insult app very similar to my idea. I thought about a cab finder, when I checked it had already been done many times over. Which is a good point. Look to see if your app already exists. Read the reviews on the ones that are like yours. My second idea was a really cool pizza app. I came up with some great stuff but I don't own a pizza parlor. One day I'll pitch Pizza Hut, but for now I don't think that's where I want to go. That's a tough sell. When you first sign up your thoughts are to make apps that make sense to use. You are a year late on most basic ideas. From now on it is going to take some thinking to please a tough audience. I don't plan on making apps and "see what happens". If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment